Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Website Feedback

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Website Feedback
  3. Main site downtime

Main site downtime

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Website Feedback
59 Posts 19 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    Illusion
    wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Yup, we've just blown the bandwidth. It seems that the site is far too popular!

    Currently trying to sort it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fidjit
      wrote on last edited by
      #50

      Too popular?! 😮

      That's crazy!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L
        L
        LordF
        wrote on last edited by
        #51

        There must be hellva alot of people who like/love/obssed with Knightmare.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #52

          Too popular?! 😮

          That wouldn't surprise me as there seems to be more and more people discovering the site everytime KM's shown on Challenge, I mean look at all the knew members that keep registering into the forum and also all the knew people that have signed the guestbook and how many entries there are !

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Malefact
            wrote on last edited by
            #53

            I shudder to think what will happen when the new series airs.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #54

              I see it's been sorted then . Also noticed earlier that the forum date has also been sorted. Hopefully the clips should be back online tomorrow then also and everything will finally be back to normal, but for how long though! , not that I'm tempting fate

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                KFan
                wrote on last edited by
                #55

                Yep, nice work Illusion

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MoanaLiza
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #56

                  Just out of interest when will the clips be back online again? Not that there's any hurry!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    Illusion
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #57

                    Hmm, well the clips are actually online on another server, it's just a case of me re-doing all the links on the site, which I will do this weekend.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      WhiteDevil
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #58

                      Should you need any extra Illusion ive got unlimited space and 3GB bandwidth that im not using... Decided to abandon my website...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        Illusion
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #59

                        Right... you can now download clips again through the main Clips section - http://www.knightmare.com/clips.

                        The clips linked from the Series (and other) sections are not working yet.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.