Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Ugleee-eee!

Ugleee-eee!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
10 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HStormH
    HStormH
    HStorm
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Another reverse perspective on previous threads. We've had "Who's the sexiest male/female character in Knightmare?" and "Which character would you most like to go on a date with?" so now let's go to the opposite end of the scale...

    Who do you think were the three ugliest male characters in Knightmare?

    And who do you think were their ugliest female counterparts?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Male:

      1. The Troll from S2.

      2. Mr Grimwold.

      3. Fatilla the Hun.

      Female:

      1. Mrs Grimwold.

      2. Heggaty.

      3. Mildread.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        MoanaLiza
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hmm I think that Mildred would take a beat of beating there, old wrinkley but then again I might change my mind tomorrow when I'm wider awake. I can't think about male uglies at the moment though.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hmm I think that Mildred would take a beat of beating there, old wrinkley but then again I might change my mind tomorrow when I'm wider awake. I can't think about male uglies at the moment though.

          Yes, I'd put Mildread top of the ugly stakes too. The ogre from Series 4 probably deserves a mention too, for the male list. Sly Hands anyone? And I'm sure you'd need pretty specific tastes to find Lissard attractive.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            Emii
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            s I completely agree, Sir!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              Drassil
              Senior staff
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Golgarach has the face only a mother could love.

              Not that I would like to imagine how on earth he came to be born...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HStormH
                HStormH
                HStorm
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Euch! Or worse still, how he was conceived!  😕

                THROWS UP

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  Fidjit
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  The Brollochan had the hugest lips, or his mouth stuck out a bit, with a very strange voice on top of that!

                  Mildread? I keep thinking if she was Mogdread's Wife!

                  In comparison...

                  Mog-Dread

                  Mil-Dread

                  I really, really DREAD!  ;D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    Kieran
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    His name was spelt 'Mogdred' so there goes that theory out of the window!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F
                      F
                      Fidjit
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Ah well... Back to the ol' drawing board  😕

                      But the names did nearly sound the same, mind you...  ;D

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.