Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Knightmare Crush

Knightmare Crush

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
126 Posts 30 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    WhiteDevil
    wrote on last edited by
    #80

    Since we've just seen Sophia's team from Series 6 ive got to admit i like her, also Emma from the advising team

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MPK
      wrote on last edited by
      #81

      I remember so much more now! I really remembered the winning quest right down to Pickle beckoning them home at the end!

      I used to like Sidriss............still do in fact!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Moonlight
        wrote on last edited by
        #82

        Hello all! I know there are separate newbie threads but the one here seems empty right now, and "general" usually seems a more fun place to be!

        As for the crush thing... Never fancied anyone when I watched when I was iccle cause... well, cause I was iccle. But, I've just watched that clip of Skarkill...

        It's when he says I'm going to put my irons on you.

        Swoon!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SkarkillS
          SkarkillS
          Skarkill
          wrote on last edited by
          #83

          Oh you like Skarkill do you.

          Nice to know I'm not his only fan.

          "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE............LOVELY."

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            Moonlight
            wrote on last edited by
            #84

            "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE............LOVELY."

            Absolutely!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SkarkillS
              SkarkillS
              Skarkill
              wrote on last edited by
              #85

              I Think you an Me are going to get along just fine Moonlight.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L
                L
                LordF
                wrote on last edited by
                #86

                A new friendship is beginning.

                as Skarkill says "LOVELY"

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Z
                  Z
                  zzt
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #87

                  You do know Skarkill's going to resent your use of his phrase quite a bit, don't you...?

                  Well, I hope you two are still getting along! Spellcasting D-A-S-H! runs off at the standard DASH speed

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    Moonlight
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #88

                    You do know Skarkill's going to resent your use of his phrase quite a bit, don't you...?

                    He shouldn't mind... People may use it, but it only has the right effect if said in a certain voice!

                    Be like someone other than lissard adding ness to stuff... Just wouldn't work!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SkarkillS
                      SkarkillS
                      Skarkill
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #89

                      Hey, look.

                      Most of what I say as Skarkill is in jest.

                      As most regulars will tell you.

                      I'm nice an freindly realy.

                      Ain't I guys?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L
                        L
                        LordF
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #90

                        Indeed you are Skarkill

                        Indeed you are.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Snowwiewolf
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #91

                          You are hugs

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Z
                            Z
                            zzt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #92

                            walks by again Heh, how nice. Looks like Skarkill got his damsel after all! snickers a bit, before dashing off

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • L
                              L
                              LordF
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #93

                              Chases after zzt with some Fireballs in hand as he begins to throw them at him

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SkarkillS
                                SkarkillS
                                Skarkill
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #94

                                "Do you mind ZZT."

                                "She happens to have a Boyfreind, who is a jelous psyco."

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Snowwiewolf
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #95

                                  A dagger flies past zzt

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Z
                                    Z
                                    zzt
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #96

                                    quickly reaches his hand up and catches the dagger by its hilt as it's flying past him Hmm... inspects the dagger Fine piece of work, I'd say... looks up and sees the fireball CRIPES! runs off

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S
                                      S
                                      Snowwiewolf
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #97

                                      Atleast you got a warning about Timonthy.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        LordF
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #98

                                        Come back here throws 2 more fireballs a zzt

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S
                                          S
                                          Snowwiewolf
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #99

                                          And now you know about Lord Fear, that should cover all the forum maniacs

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.