Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

angelordevil4585

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
A

angelordevil4585

@angelordevil4585
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
52
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Just so you know...
    A angelordevil4585
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    Hi everyone...Happy new year! (and now to the on-topic stuff...)

    I've just had a peek at the challenge website, and there is a 4.30-5.30am repeat. Which I can tape! yay! Anyone know what series we are on?

    Unfortunately I can't post a huggle message to challenge thanking them, apparently no-one is allowed to post after midnight...


  • Re:Here's a mad idea...
    A angelordevil4585
    Fan Creations

    Found this topic again, and just wanted to find out how this was coming along, I can't wait to have a go!


  • Best Series
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    I have to say that I think my favourite series was 7. I guess this is because there were a coupl eof great quests (the winning ones!) and also series 7 and 8 are mainly the ones I remember watching.


  • Hi there !
    A angelordevil4585
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi Elric! Welcome to the Km forum!

    Share your facts!!!


  • TAPE PIRACY
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    This one's interesting?

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61063&item=6348062239&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    Seems as though this guy knows a lot...

    That one sold for £63! This seller is interesting. He sold his KM tape, he is also selling cigarettes, adult movies and cannabis seeds....


  • Unintended Knightmare references in books
    A angelordevil4585
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    I recently read a book called 'Young Wives' and the characters lived in a town called Marblehead


  • Knightmare Exam
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    you could do both, MPK.

    Could have a 'what happens next exam' where you get to watch Knightmare and say what happens.

    Oooh, oooh. I wonder if you could have 'Knightmare' as a specialist subject on mastermind. wonders


  • Re:Lord Fear
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    I liked his impression of the Brollachon and his remark about pasties.

    Pasty quote???


  • Re:Lord Fear
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    I think he was better with, because I believe the interactions between Lissard and Lord Fear added some humour to the show.

    It was always the 'tunabreath' or 'tunachops' insults that tickled me.


  • Re:End of The Line
    A angelordevil4585
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    I can't believe I'm so idiotic that i forgot to see the VCR to tape the last two eps of KM! smacks forehead in disbelief


  • Re:Good Knews, Bad Knews
    A angelordevil4585
    Forum Games

    Bad knews: unfortunately, LF was walking over a drain at the same time, so some of the cash was lost.


  • Series 8 Episode 5
    A angelordevil4585
    Series 8

    Yes, one personality did say 'Smartar*e' which i had to rewind just to be sure!

    D'ya reckon that was bleeped over, or edited out, when it was on Citv? I can't see any kids programmes saying that nowadays? Anyone remember back?


  • Series 8 - Episode 3
    A angelordevil4585
    Series 8

    Was this the episode where LF called Maldame a cow? or was that the next one? I remember it being during Daniel's quest. It was the same spyglass sequence when he called Lissard 'Tuna-chops'


  • TAPE PIRACY
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    someone paid £16 for those tapes. it disgusts me.


  • TAPE PIRACY
    A angelordevil4585
    General Discussion

    Arg. Brollachan said it had been reported to ebay, I reported it to ebay, and it is still up there! And someone has bid on it! Despicable.


  • Knightmare HANGMAN
    A angelordevil4585
    Forum Games

    I will guess 'M'


  • Knightmare HANGMAN
    A angelordevil4585
    Forum Games

    I say S


  • Series 7 - Episode 12
    A angelordevil4585
    Series 7

    Is that one of todays eps? Or is it just a random wondering?


  • Series 7 Episode 2
    A angelordevil4585
    Series 7

    DD-do you have any idea of the amusement you cause? I hope your episode summaries continue... I missed this weekend's KM, so a little humourous summary for each would be appreciated


  • Knightmare HANGMAN
    A angelordevil4585
    Forum Games

    I'm gonna guess 'c'

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.