Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Assassin

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
A

Assassin

@Assassin
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What age are you...?
    A Assassin
    Off-Topic

    Depression...  😞

    I'm 27. And now I feel like everyone's great grandmother.

    I watched the show from the beginning, and the only reason I didn't apply is because none of my friends wanted to actually go in the dungeon. We all wanted to cast spells, but nothing else.


  • Favourite Characters
    A Assassin
    General Discussion

    Pickle's my fave, sadly. Also quite like Fatilla for the comedy value.

    For villain, it had to be Mogdred, hammy though he was.

    I also liked the idea of him having a little pet - "look upon Mogdred and quail" - almost like a double act.

    I thought Oakley was awful. Just about anything that asked a question was better than him.


  • Scariest Monsters
    A Assassin
    General Discussion

    Catacombites. Every time. Even though they never seemed to do anything, the visual impact was enough to have me diving behind the sofa, shouting "run, stupid dunger-thingy!"


  • What did Treguard say?
    A Assassin
    Series 4

    Well, thanks for correcting me.  🙂

    Don't laugh at the Assassin - you'd have trouble hearing if people shouted at you every time they saw you.

    Returns to shadows...


  • What did Treguard say?
    A Assassin
    Series 4

    Hello!

    After lurking (as all good Assassins must do), I have to know the answer to a question.

    On Sunday's episode, right at the end, did Treguard call Pickle Pig head?

    Bad dungeon master! Call the Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare.

    Even Assassins have a heart.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.