Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Blackgaze

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

Blackgaze

@Blackgaze
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Norwich visit - Any Knightmare recommendations?
    B Blackgaze
    General Discussion

    I'm visiting Norwich next year in May, and i was wondering if there were any locations worth visiting for Knightmare-related events, like can you find the prop helmet anyone to see or general filming locations, or even merchandise if its possible. It's a bit of a loose thought, but I rather make the most of it whilst I'm there if anyone has any suggestions.


  • When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
    B Blackgaze
    Knightmare Convention

    Would be nice to attend one as I've missed so much from the Knightmare community


  • Meet up London or Mid-Kent
    B Blackgaze
    Real Life Meetups

    as a recent member of this forum, I would love to meet up with Knightmare fans in London or mid-kent. I like to catch up on what I've missed from the fans


  • And I'm here to say hi
    B Blackgaze
    Newbie Welcome

    So... years apart welcomings between people, I like to introduce myself.

    My name is Paul Bates, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't love Knightmare, but it took me too long to realise this and I've missed so many years of Knightmare history, and I didn't appreciate how important the show was to me when I was younger.

    So I've tried catching up on what I've missed, so I'm here to stay to share and enjoy Knightmare with the rest of you.

    I have plans to make a tribute game to Knightmare as a long term project, working on for many years. Obviously it's easy to say I make it, which Is why I wont be bringing it up again until I stick to my word, as my vision for a fan project will hopefully be worth the many years of silence for Knightmare.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.