Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

combuta

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

combuta

@combuta
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
7
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 3 - Episode 5
    C combuta
    Series 3

    Opened with Treguard cleaning his sword.

    It's things like that that I think are missing from later series: they're just simple games rather than something placed in a wider setting.


  • Series 2 - Episode 11
    C combuta
    Series 2

    I thought it sounded like a different person casting the spell the second time, and that maybe they were confused and trying to follow the "save it for yourselves" hint by trying to see whether it would work on the maid and then again on the dungeoneer.

    The team seemed quite good until that death - maybe because they knew riddle answers that I didn't 🙂

    Saw that strange channel flick thing on NTL (cable) digital.


  • Series 2 - Episode 1
    C combuta
    Series 2

    Could it be that another voice (Mildread herself?) was used at the time? That way the dungeoneer would still have heard it and the advisers would have been surprised... then later on asked to record a voiceover?


  • Series 1 - Episode 8
    C combuta
    Series 1

    It seems possible that they put a step behind the clue table; on other occasions I seem to remember dungeoneers only just being tall enough for that table.

    Also, is it me, or do the stairs not line up in some rooms? I can't remember which room, but on one occasions (today I think, but may have been yesterday) the dungeoneer's steps didn't seem to line up with the steps in the image of the room! 🙂


  • Series 1 - Episode 6
    C combuta
    Series 1

    I was quite impressed by one of today's teams: the dungeoneer doesn't seem too much of a puppet - they actually think! And in the bomb room the team was quite quick in realising that they needed to act, and didn't waste time - they just got straight on with directing the dungeoneer out.


  • Series 1 Episode 3
    C combuta
    Series 1

    What? No sidesteps? Doh 😞

    I thought I saw him sidestep at one point when asked to step to the right.... maybe I was looking too hard 🙂 It looked like he moved over too quickly to have turned right and walk a step forward and left again.


  • Series 1 Episode 3
    C combuta
    Series 1

    And a breakthrough event...

    There was sidestepping!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.