Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

i2xi

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
I

i2xi

@i2xi
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hey
    I i2xi
    Newbie Welcome

    WOW! Thats some self promoting. hahah! Thanks


  • Hey
    I i2xi
    Newbie Welcome

    WooT!! My "HERE I AM" hello post has become a hub for shamless self promotion! HAHAHAH!!!

    But thanks for the welcome guy's. Will be knocking around, hunting around for what ever quest items I can find


  • Knightmare with Kinect on Xbox 360?
    I i2xi
    General Discussion

    I would love to see this done! I've always wanted to see Knightmare on a console. Would buy a Kinect just for this.


  • Hey
    I i2xi
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello people!

    Like most people here I've just rediscovered Knightmare not that long back, and I'm loving it! Although I have just reached the end of season 8 and still have a craving for more!

    So yeah, I’m here cos YAY Knightmare YAY! Nice to meet everyone

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.