Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

imy

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
I

imy

@imy
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • WIN AN 'ENTER STRANGER' T-Shirt [ENTER NOW!]
    I imy
    General Discussion

    Yes (insert pretty here) Please.


  • kinghtmare 11 minutes drama play coming soon
    I imy
    Fan Creations

    Where can i get Slammer And Liam, as i havnt talked to them in ages?


  • ps2 game
    I imy
    Bring Back Knightmare

    ps2 isnt good, i think maybe the best way would put it on for PC. With Microphones compatible to the pc it is possible to use the mic to direct a AI dungeoneer (even though it would be hard to program). I thought that before you start for controls you say a certain word such as sidestep left and that is store, so when playing the game if you say 'sidestep left' then the AI will sidestep left. It sounds complex but its the only real way to experience how Knightmare felt for the lucky people who actually got to go into the dungeon.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.