Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knight_light

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
K

Knight_light

@Knight_light
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re-assessing Season 8; know what? I like it after all
    K Knight_light
    Series 8

    I don't know..I'm undecided really...

    On the one hand:

    ....the series got pimped up MAJORLY making it a lot more immersive and impressive looking to say the least.

    ...Majita stopped being irrate at every little thing and settled down into a good companion for Treguard.

    ...more Lord Fear bits getting rid of the need to go 'oh look someones using a spy-glass GLOWY EYES OF DEATH' made it more tense and gave us more dialogue.

    ...Return of Mottley! And Stilletta was ok, though I never managed to identify what the thing on her head was. It looked 'jolly uncomfortable' whatever it was.

    But then again....

    ...Treguard's speaky bits got cut down a LOT. And he did overuse 'Oooooh naaaaasty' with an unecessary emphasising-wince.

    ...Majita basically chucking failed dungeoneers out into the wilderness. Presumably to be eaten by the wolves Pickle kept fretting about. Seemed a bit of an anti-climax in comparision to zapping them away.

    ...Mire-men, sorry but I found them a lot less scary than the goblins. The scariest thing about the goblins was the calling horn that announced doom was near. It still makes me freeze up! 0.0

    ...The Pie, the adaptable knapsack and a wand called reach. Three examples of pointless and unhappy changes. The pie made the life-force meter even less effective, the knapsack thing was clearly so the wand could be used and the wand itself seemed really fiddly and overcomplicated solution for a simple problem. What happened to just touching them?

    Not that I don't like series 8, I guess a lot of it is sadness since it was the last one. I just watch it and think 'Oh no it's over soon!'


  • They would never say...
    K Knight_light
    Jester's Corner

    Dungeoneer: Okay there's a table with a red gem, a scroll, some sort of key and a MK-47.

    Advisors: Do you think we should take the key and the gem?

    Dungeoneer: Are you nuts? I'm taking the MK-47

    Advisors: Uh are you sure..?

    Dungeoneer: Hey i didn't start this thing BUT NOW IT'S F***ING OOOOON!!!


  • Mother's Day
    K Knight_light
    General Discussion

    Treguard:

    A knitted 'helmet of justice' bobblehat


  • I am a stranger and I've entered :D
    K Knight_light
    Newbie Welcome

    ...So to speak

    I was born the year the series started so needless to say i didn't catch much of it when it originally aired.

    I got heavily into it when it repeated on Challenge instead!

    I loved the chemistry between Pickle and Treguard especially (you can tell they belong together ) and the legendary Barry the dungeoneer from the end of season 7.

    And like every other knightmare fan, I am positive

    I could have done it better, at least I would have figured out the clue-scroll 'Black for a boy, green for a girl' (Season 8, episode 1) Shakes head disdainfully

    So yeah....hey!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.