Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

LordDread

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
L

LordDread

@LordDread
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re:Childish?
    L LordDread
    General Discussion

    My parents always used to watch KM with me, there was always like a mad rush for the seats whenever it came on, even they admit that KM was one of the best programs ever to be shown on TV.


  • The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
    L LordDread
    Jester's Corner

    The art of conversation by The Boatman


  • You know you've watched too much knightmare when...
    L LordDread
    Jester's Corner

    When you won't move unless one of your "advisors" tells you too, though you've always been paranoid about being told to "sidestep left."


  • Where am I?
    L LordDread
    Newbie Welcome

    I wasn't aware there was a RP part of this forum, I am VERY experienced in such things, which is just one reason the knightmare appeals to me so much. Hmmm, to side with the powers that be, or the opposition, I might need convincing for either side.


  • Where am I?
    L LordDread
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi all.

    I was surprised to find a whole site and forum dedicated to the greatness that is Knightmare.

    I remember how there was a mad rush to get seats in front of the telly as it came on, i'm not just talking young here i'm on about my parents too.

    I can't really remember a lot about it now but I do occasionally catch episodes on Challenge, is it just me or when you are older do you notice that some teams seem to be "helped" through the dungeons?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.