Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

mike4

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
M

mike4

@mike4
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Spam messages- "XEVIL 6: the best program for ReCaptcha"
    M mike4
    Website Feedback

    yep every few hours, totally pissed off with it now, some stupid plonker thinks we'll fall for some malware crap


  • Funny video on Youtube
    M mike4
    Fan Creations

    I thought I would share this there is a funny video on Youtube for all those Scarkill lovers, but he'll love his honey more I think. Take a look

    Entitled Gimme the honey

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKGc7ZMAgiA


  • Mark Knight revealed
    M mike4
    Cast/Crew Projects

    Hi there, I know a lot of people are wondering what Mark Knight actually looks like, and after reading an interview he states that no one would even recognise him without his makeup on, well that's true, after doing a bit of research and finding his picture he can now be revealed. Just take a look at the site below

    http://voice123.com/markbknight

    Just thought I would share this for all knightmare fanatics out there, Including me, within the past 3 weeks I watched all 8 seasons again. Just left on a cliffhanger though, Lord fear never gives up, some day he'll be back to strike down more dungeoneeras as Sly hands says. >:-]

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.