Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

NimaGraven

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
N

NimaGraven

@NimaGraven
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 1 - Episode 5
    N NimaGraven
    Series 1

    I thought the fish thing was obvious :/.. But that's just me.. It was red, so it must be a herring, so don't take it!

    My mum kept having to say: They're just kids! lol.


  • Songs
    N NimaGraven
    Jester's Corner

    The Dungeoneers song: Stayin' Alive


  • Hey
    N NimaGraven
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks for the welcome everyone .

    => Are you of the powers that be, the opposition, or neutral?

    =>Where to you come from?

    =>And Finally, what is the air-speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

    Powers that be!

    Liverpool!

    Depends if it's an African one or.. -- ah, wait, I forget the movie 😕


  • Hey
    N NimaGraven
    Newbie Welcome

    Hey, I'm new here and well, I don't really have much to say about myself . Feel free to talk to me on AIM, Yahoo! or MSN because I'm always interested in getting to know new people.


  • Video Game?
    N NimaGraven
    General Discussion

    Yes, it's a lot of work for a game that in the end isn't that great.

    I suppose you mean for a game based on the series of Knightmare it wasn't that good.. Or did the Captive engine just fail it in general? Hmm.. Because from what I can remember, Captive and Captive II: Liberation were both very good games for the Amiga.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.