Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Oimi

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
O

Oimi

@Oimi
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Update from Tim Child
    O Oimi
    News Discussion

    Fantastic news! To be shown at the start of August?


  • Update from Tim Child
    O Oimi
    News Discussion

    What is the latest then?


  • Update from Tim Child
    O Oimi
    News Discussion

    So is this finally the end for Knightmare? I really couldn't say. Somehow it keeps coming back. Maybe it's just sleeping?

    BVA

    I think it's awake.

    What do you mean?


  • SOMETHING STIRS
    O Oimi
    News Discussion

    Erm, what's going on? I'm still waiting for an update. No evidence on the interMedialab website of developments!


  • The latest?
    O Oimi
    Knightmare VR

    I wish that Tim Child would visit the forum again and clarify what his latest intentions are/are not.


  • The latest?
    O Oimi
    Knightmare VR

    Could someone please let me know what the latest is on the development of Tim Child's most recent incarnation of Knightmare?

    Thank you,

    Shaun.


  • TAPE PIRACY
    O Oimi
    General Discussion

    I would love a DVD copy of the various series of Knightmare.. Man, if I could get my hands on some..


  • Who tapes episodes from challenge?
    O Oimi
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    Damn, I really want a copy of the videos. Sadly, I do not have Sky and as a result do not have access to this channel. I am so desperate to see the various series of Knightmare once again.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.