Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

rich_guy55

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
R

rich_guy55

@rich_guy55
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • They would never say...
    R rich_guy55
    Jester's Corner

    A blocker- Ooo, i've just been reading an article on the dangers of red meat. I don't think i'll feed on you, tubby.


  • Enemy Names
    R rich_guy55
    General Discussion

    Yes! that was it. I remember an adventurer got into a lift once and one got in with him. They were stepping everywhere trying to avoid it. Was v amusing. Thanx!


  • Enemy Names
    R rich_guy55
    General Discussion

    Thanks!  😄 I remember now, they used to go 'pooka pooka pooka!' What about the big brown skill head things? I think they were the same series as the Pookas (which used to scare me witless)


  • Enemy Names
    R rich_guy55
    General Discussion

    Can someone help me remember the names of some of the old bad guys? I am not sure what series they are from but they looked a little bit like huge green Carrots with big eyes and mouths. Also, there were the large skull/mouth things that used to fly around the screen. I think they were a browny colour. Thanx!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.