Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Rikuki

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
RikukiR

Rikuki

@Rikuki
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • hi-lo!
    RikukiR Rikuki
    Newbie Welcome

    Thankyou for the welcome, everyone! I never knew I had a sense of humour, but I'll take that as a compliment.

    r.k. x


  • My Knightmare Dream
    RikukiR Rikuki
    General Discussion

    I dreamt I was on a team with three of my best friends, and I was given a spell called "sacrifice", and the only way to get past some Knightmare character (not sure which one) was to sacrifice one of my team-mates, and I couldn't do it, so my friend Tim told me to side-step left to get away and I fell down a big hole into a pit full of dead cats.

    My dreams never make much sense.

    r.k. x


  • What's Your Elf Name?
    RikukiR Rikuki
    Off-Topic

    Rikuki Kuraruku : Andúnë Lúinwë

    Kessa Dietrich : Ireth Telperiën

    My real name : Eáránë Ar-Feiniel

    That was fun.

    r.k. x


  • Re:Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
    RikukiR Rikuki
    Off-Topic

    Kessa: Because it couldn't be arsed to stay. Meh.

    Woo! I got mentioned, and it was before I even joined the forums! Thanks, Mal. 🙂

    Rikuki / Kessa : "Fair chicken noodles to ye!"

    r.k. x


  • hi-lo!
    RikukiR Rikuki
    Newbie Welcome

    I am Rikuki, aka. Kessa from chat. I thought I might as well join, you know, get more into the KM community. I probably won't post that often, but I'll try to! 🙂

    Anyway, I'm going to have a wander around. See ya!

    r.k. x

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.