Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Starman

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

Starman

@Starman
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • how do i help my ill uncle? help.
    S Starman
    Off-Topic

    Everything that you’ve said sounds sensible and likely to be helpful.

    Prognosis depends on lots of factors.

    Hope you’re all doing alright


  • Greetings
    S Starman
    Newbie Welcome

    Welcome back. I've seen your other message so I know which thread you're referring to, but please could you confirm it via private message? I'm confused by your reference above to 'a Ireland' and want to make sure I've grasped your meaning.

    Ha, utterly bizarre autocorrect, no idea what it was supposed to say but the essence was that there’s a post that contains both my real name and a username that I’ve used across the web over the years


  • Greetings...again
    S Starman
    Newbie Welcome

    Evening all

    I’m back once again!

    I tried to start a new thread but for some reason it didn’t work.

    Any chance the posts in this thread with my personal details in could be edited/deleted?


  • Greetings
    S Starman
    Newbie Welcome

    Greetings, all

    Glad to see this board still going strong

    I’ve posted here in its various incarnations over the years, possibly as long ago as 2001 I believe.

    A lot has changed but it’s nice to know some things still remain.

    I started a thread here some 17 years ago and foolishly I put my real name in it. In this increasingly privacy-aware world where we’re all starting to re-examine how much of our info we put out on the web, it appears that the thread in question permanently links my real name to a Ireland over used across the web in the past.

    So... any chance it could be edited out? If anyone can help I’ll post the link to the thread

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.