Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Stickman900

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

Stickman900

@Stickman900
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What age are you...?
    S Stickman900
    Off-Topic

    I signed as well. 29th Least I'm on there....


  • Knightmare video game ideas
    S Stickman900
    General Discussion

    not necessarily. You could make it almost an adventure game with riddles in some rooms, traps in others and some simple combat/spellcasting in some others. The advisors then wouldn't come into play but maybe you could play it as the advisor (ie from the view of the advisors) but being able to control the dungeoneer (possibly with slow reflexes to make the dungeoneer seem like it's taking commands and taking it's time to understand them and then carry them out)

    -EDIT-Spellings, still some mistakes there as well =\


  • What age are you...?
    S Stickman900
    Off-Topic

    back to ages (and people young enough to get away with being immature ) guess I'll just have to settle with being the 2nd/3rd youngest. Least I have somebody to bully (although everyone else can bully me


  • Knightmare video game ideas
    S Stickman900
    General Discussion

    sounds like a good idea, and watcher mode wouldn't be too hard to make either.


  • What age are you...?
    S Stickman900
    Off-Topic

    im happy settling for joint youngest. As for which series I saw I definately didn't see it on Sci-Fi seeign as I don't have Sci-Fi . Maybe I have a memory of my days as a 3-year old or I'm mistaken and I've seen a later series. Thanks for the luck Pickle (I'm sure gonna need it) and happy birthday Emii!!!


  • What age are you...?
    S Stickman900
    Off-Topic

    I'm another baby of the bunch here I guess at 14 (Jan 6th 1989 ) was absolutely teeny tiny when i first saw it (series number I can't remember but it was the second set of titles because i remember them). Got 3 episodes of Series 3 on tape which I'm extremely glad about . Fingers crossed I should just about scrape my way into the age band for VR with my also-knightmare-fanatic mate

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.