Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

stuart62

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

stuart62

@stuart62
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • TAPE PIRACY
    S stuart62
    General Discussion

    I've read the comments about tape piracy and I agree that people selling these tapes on eBay for massive profits should be reported.  However, I think it's a shame that some people have stopped copying tapes for others just for the cost of the video and postage.  I know that I have had "illegal" copies of other series like this in the past but it has never stopped me from buying the official release on VHS or DVD when it comes out.  The quality is obviously going to be better and, in the case of DVDs, there will be extra features too.

    Having just discovered this site recently I was hoping to be able to get a copy of some of the series, but unfortunately it looks like that is no longer going to be possible.  It's a real shame, especially now that Challenge have stopped showing it.

    Oh well, hopefully there will be a proper release some day!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.