Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

WheresFolly

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
W

WheresFolly

@WheresFolly
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
7
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What age are you...?
    W WheresFolly
    Off-Topic

    I am 22. I sometimes find it hard to believe I'm really that old.


  • Scary moments
    W WheresFolly
    General Discussion

    For me, I always used to be quite unnerved at seeing Ariadne creep into the fore (particularly during series 4). Still sends shivers down my spine every time...

    Another scary moment came when Martin met his end in series 3. Very eerie moment in which only Morghanna was capable of pulling off.


  • Favourite Characters
    W WheresFolly
    General Discussion

    Who are your favourite characters in the history of Knightmare?

    I have so many including: Folly (of course), Merlin, Sylvester Hands, Gumboil, Lissard, Cedric, Motley and Mrs. Grimwold among others.


  • Scary moments
    W WheresFolly
    General Discussion

    For me, I always used to be quite unnerved at seeing Ariadne creep into the fore (particularly during series 4). Still sends shivers down my spine every time...


  • Folly is my name, Folly is my nature
    W WheresFolly
    Newbie Welcome

    Welcome to the forum, Jake. I'm glad that being younger than Knightmare hasn't stopped you getting into it! Is Folly a favourite character of yours or is your username an indication that you want to lose him in a crowd?

    Nope, It's a wordplay, when I was little I used to read Where's Wally a lot. And then, after watching Knightmare, I decided to change it slightly and add Folly (yes, he is one of my favourites instead, seeing as the two words rhyme.

    Thank you for the welcome.


  • Shroud (Parody of Shout by Tears for Fears; chorus only)
    W WheresFolly
    Musical Parody

    This is just the main chorus but it's something I improvised a few minutes ago.

    Shroud, shroud, there is no doubt,

    This isn't how it is cast about

    Come on, I'm talking to Neil, Come on...

    As you can see, I'm no Mozart but I hope you get it.


  • Folly is my name, Folly is my nature
    W WheresFolly
    Newbie Welcome

    Welcome watchers,

    My real name is Jake. But within the castle of confusion, I am known as Where'sFolly.

    I was born in 1991, however my interest in Knightmare has only really been developed over the past year and a half.

    That's all there is to me, short and sweet!

    But feel free to ask any questions...

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.