Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Who would you like?

Who would you like?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
31 Posts 12 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    dragon204
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Hmmm.... I'd go out with Bhal-Shebah, but he's my cousin... Red Death is dead how ironic...

    hmm... I'd go out with Smirknoff him being the cutest dragon in all the dungeons.

    ps: I could fry Sylvester for you Frighty, if you want me to

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      FrightKnight
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      No, a simple placement of him in the stocks will do. He provides good coice relief on occasion.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F
        F
        FrightKnight
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        I don't know how I came to write 'coice' but I meant 'comic'. Of course.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          dragon204
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          Acually I ment just roast him not kill him or harm him or anything else

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Snowwiewolf
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            Yup, I'm the one who harms people, a little....

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              FrightKnight
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              Erk! Snowwiewolf!

              FrightKnight runs off, knowing it is cowardly, but knowing he'll live

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SkarkillS
                SkarkillS
                Skarkill
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                Erk! Snowwiewolf!

                FrightKnight runs off, knowing it is cowardly, but knowing he'll live

                "WHAT IN THE UNDERWORLD ARE YOU RUNNING FROM SNOWWIE FOR?"

                "Dragons Blood!! Its a Fine thing when a Frightknight runs from a fle bitten Wolf and her Dragon Companion."

                "Well I ain't Running from either of them."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • F
                  F
                  FrightKnight
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  Skarkill is instantly frazzled

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    dragon204
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Dragon: Hey thats my line!

                    Snowwie turns Skarky in to a piece of wood

                    Dragon barbeques wood Skarkill

                    Dragon: Thats better

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowwiewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      Never act brave when near a wolf, when you're the prey. Hmm... I might use that in mi story.

                      Anyways I cant say whom I'd go out with since Timonthy would get upset and throw daggers at every boy who'd try to talk to me.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G
                        G
                        Golgarach
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        How about Velda?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M
                          M
                          MagicMiranda
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          It would have to be Treguard for me.

                          Sighs

                          He'd show me round the Dungeon and hopefully we'd come back in one piece.(Seperate of course)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.