Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Cast/Crew Projects

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. News Discussion
  3. Cast/Crew Projects
  4. Rayner Bourton's Rocky Horror book

Rayner Bourton's Rocky Horror book

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Cast/Crew Projects
6 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    darkDescender
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Don't know if this is old news, but have recently discovered Rayner Bourton has released a book entitled "The Rocky Horror Show: As I Remember It". Here's a link to the youtube video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONKK1cgQ1X0

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      DarkComet
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I now possess a mental image of Skarkill in gold underwear.

      GOD DAMN YOU DD I WONT FORGET THIS

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B
        B
        BBrooks
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I knew about this, here's hoping that Rayner writes a book on his time on KM too. It would be great if he could get in touch with Tim Child and the rest of the cast. I'd certainly buy it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N
          N
          Naitch
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I love Rock Horror!

          I love the movie and I've seen the Stage Show about 8 times.

          Do I dress up?

          Well...

          Nice to see the pics of Rayner!

          Yes, a Knightmare book would be a wonderful idea!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Canadanne
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Don't know if this is old news, but have recently discovered Rayner Bourton has released a book entitled "The Rocky Horror Show: As I Remember It". Here's a link to the youtube video.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONKK1cgQ1X0

            Haha, he doesn't sound entirely unlike Julius with his sales patter in this video!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N
              N
              Nightwisher
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I love Rock Horror!

              I love the movie and I've seen the Stage Show about 8 times.

              Do I dress up?

              Well...

              Nice to see the pics of Rayner!

              Yes, a Knightmare book would be a wonderful idea!

              Lucky you I would love to go see the stage show but no-one I know would! Well they are all too square for that particular show anyway . I would dress up without question . Would like to have seen the one with Biggins as the narrator!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.