Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Km characters favourite drinks

Km characters favourite drinks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
23 Posts 11 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Malefact
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I'd have thought Aesandra would have a Smirnoff Ice.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N
      N
      natnut
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      i think snapper jack drinks frosty jacks cider lol

      mrs grimwalds hubby the ogre, think he has stella cos its nicknamed wife beater and im pretty sure judging how ugly she is, he has battered her a bit! either that or festis got hungry one day!

      Majida has gotta be a tequila kinda girl me thinks!

      Julius scaramonger, hmm i reckon he is a martini dry man!

      ooh and the blocker drinks wallbangers cocktails! hehe

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        Drassil
        Senior staff
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        Majida has gotta be a tequila kinda girl me thinks!

        No, it's the other way round. When people hear Majida, they want tequila.

        ... Sorry, it's been a slow posting week and I couldn't resist! Still, the crickets seemed to like it - I can hear them chirping.

        A new avenue for this thread could be made-up cocktail names. For instance, Elita, going by the events of Series 6, would be partial to a Dragon Caller on the rocks.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Ironlord
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          Crikey o'blimey, this is an old thread. Had I been here at the time I'd have picked straight up on this one:

          Bah Shabar: Red square

          Mogdred: WKD

          Olaf: Carsberg special brew

          Cedric: Stella Artois

          Olaf, fairly obviously, drinks mead, being a Viking.

          And I'd have Cedric down for a rather stronger Belgian abbey beer, though not a particularly exclusive one. Leffe Triple would suit him fine.

          And it's probably best not to know what Gumboil was drinking when he was paralytic on the narrow bridge...

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • W
            W
            Wolfshead
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            yes, I think Folly called it dungeon juice.

            Has anyone heard of Hobgoblin Ale, its real you can get it at Sainsbury's.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              Ironlord
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              Hobgoblin is a superb brew.

              If I had the time to look right the way through the Good Beer Guide I'd come up with a load more KM references in there.

              Failing that, I'll start my own brewery and name a few beers after KM characters.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W
                W
                Wolfshead
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                Here's a few for the KM brewary

                Mace's Brandy or how about stout

                Smirkanauf Vodka or Smirkanauf Ice

                Hordris light

                Fear Export

                Treguard special brew

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C
                  C
                  Canadanne
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  Gwendoline - Archers!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • JamesAJ
                    JamesAJ
                    JamesA
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    Personally I can see Gwendoline enjoying a good ol' pint of Strongbow.

                    And Sylvester Hands, being the character that he is, just wouldn't look out of place if he were to have a can of Special Brew his hand.

                    Then you have fellow Oppositioner in crime Skarkill who could possibly be sipping Vodka Irons-Bru (deliberate typo).

                    Finally, who else can imagine a Pooka knocking back Sambuca?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Drassil
                      Senior staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      We've missed one of the obvious ones:

                      Pickle: Sprite

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        Drassil
                        Senior staff
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        Bumptious: Thatcher's Gold

                        Fidjit: Duff

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.