Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Musical Parody

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Musical Parody
  4. Parody of I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

Parody of I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Musical Parody
2 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    Drassil
    Senior staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    1991: a monk walks into the antechamber and takes down his cowl to reveal that he's not in fact a monk: he's Mogdred. A year after being dropped from Knightmare, he has returned to insist that it wasn't because he was "annoyingly derivative" (Tim Child): it was because he was too terrifying.

    Parodying I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred from the same year. Music video

    I'm too scary for a monk

    Too scary for a monk

    I'm here to deceive you

    I'm too scary for McGrew

    Too scary for McGrew

    Down on Level 2

    And I'm too scary for the bats

    Too scary for the bats

    The Dwarf and the cats

    And I'm too scary for Morghanna

    Too scary for Morghanna

    And elves that hide bananas

    I'm a Mogdred, you know I am mean

    And I do my little turn in the Dungeon

    Yeah, in the Dungeon, in the Dungeon, yeah

    I do my little turn in the Dungeon

    I'm too scary for my Kaa

    Too scary for my Kaa

    Too scary by far

    But not too scary for my shroud

    Too scary for my shroud

    Shouldn't have been allowed

    I'm a Mogdred, you know I am mean

    And I do my little turn in the Dungeon

    Yeah, in the Dungeon, in the Dungeon, yeah

    I phase my giant face in the Dungeon

    I'm too scary for my...

    Too scary for my...

    Too scary for my...

    'Cause I'm a Mogdred, you know I am mean

    And I do my little turn in the Dungeon

    Yeah, in the Dungeon, in the Dungeon, yeah

    I place my giant face in the Dungeon

    I'm too scary for the skulls

    Too scary for the skulls

    Poor pushy

    Poor pushy skulls

    I'm too scary for you lot

    Too scary for you lot

    You'd better believe it

    And I'm too scary for this show

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      Greystagg
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I enjoyed this one! I can really imagine Mogdred flouncing out of the dungeon singing it!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Groups
      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

      The Team

      Join
      Submissions
      Contact
      KM Chat
      Privacy Policy

      The Site

      About
      Search
      Site Map
      Terms & Conditions
      Q&A

      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.