Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Musical Parody

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Musical Parody
  4. Parody of Overprotected by Britney Spears

Parody of Overprotected by Britney Spears

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Musical Parody
1 Posts 1 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    Drassil
    Senior staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Velda sings. Based on Overprotected by Britney Spears (2001). Official video

    I'll meet Simon...

    James... Scott... Julie... Kelly...

    Gavin... Martin...

    Series... Three - action!

    Say hello to the elf that I am

    You're going to have to deal with my directives

    If you are on a quest through Banburn, here I am

    And when I scream "Elvandis", you're protected

    If behemoths come my way

    Or there are goblins taking chances

    Then they will rue the day

    I will shoot, I will jab

    Not just casual glances

    What's she gonna do with her knife?

    You will find out, don't worry

    Should I take the left door or the right?

    You've just got to do it your way

    I can help when danger's real

    And my knife will keep the ogre deflected

    I'll tell them I don't like bearded men, 'cause I don't

    And Dunshelm has to deal with my invective

    Giving me a rose, well that will help, making me more well-disposed

    Like freeing me

    When incarcerated

    If behemoths come my way

    Or there are goblins taking chances

    Then they will rue the day

    I will shoot, I will jab

    Not just casual glances

    What's she gonna do with her knife?

    You will find out, don't worry

    Should I take the left door or the right?

    You just got to do it your way

    I can help when danger's real

    And my knife will keep the ogre deflected...

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

    The Team

    Join
    Submissions
    Contact
    KM Chat
    Privacy Policy

    The Site

    About
    Search
    Site Map
    Terms & Conditions
    Q&A

    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.