Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. Knightmare dinner party

Knightmare dinner party

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
22 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W
    W
    Wolfshead
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I can imagion Sylvester hands singing it or maybe Motley.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Ironlord
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      Gretel, Mellisandre and Romana could be serving whenches.

      I'm fairly sure Marta should be in there as well.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SkarkillS
        SkarkillS
        Skarkill
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        She probabley would be.

        But after a while serveing to every guest she's have to rest her back.

        Or she'd get a crick init, what with all that oh so nessercey bending forward.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          Oi oi *gets Skarky in the eye with a rolled up piece of paper". For some reason I could imagine Treguard, Sly and Brother Mace eating steak and chips. Maybe I'm thinking too much of them having the party in the Inn as apposed to the great hall. I guess the inn would be a more suitable place for some of them.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SkarkillS
            SkarkillS
            Skarkill
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            Oi oi *gets Skarky in the eye with a rolled up piece of paper".

            OWWWWWWW

            Oh Thanks Moana!!! You know I only has one good eye.

            For some reason I could imagine Treguard, Sly and Brother Mace eating steak and chips. Maybe I'm thinking too much of them having the party in the Inn as apposed to the great hall. I guess the inn would be a more suitable place for some of them.

            I could invison most of The Opposition Minnions have a Pub Lunch after a hard day Dungeoneer hunting.

            But some how I just can't see Lissard at a Dinner party.

            With his complexison he'd knock you off your dinner. I meen the other guest when ther about to eat don't want to see someone with a green face!!

            They might think he had food poisoning.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              Well could be worse. They could be put off by looking at Sly's face!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowwiewolf
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                Oi oi *gets Skarky in the eye with a rolled up piece of paper".

                OWWWWWWW

                Oh Thanks Moana!!! You know I only has one good eye.

                Hey! Thats my job around here! Now where did I put that double bladed axe.... (I actually have one, a plastic axe that is)

                Somehow I got a picture Lord Fear, Lissard, Sylvester and Skarkill eating at the Torment festival... They'd fit right in

                I actually saw a girl who had Lord Fear style makeup

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MPK
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  Ever think they would all meet up for a meal at christmas? Followed by some after dinner games, like medieval football, hide and seek...... and trivial pursuit!

                  However, I think that Lissard's favourite game would be Twister, especially if he plays with Marta!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Snowwiewolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    However, I think that Lissard's favourite game would be Twister, especially if he plays with Marta!!!

                    Thanks for that disturbing image, know I'll have knightmares the whole week.... 😮

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      Wolfshead
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      I think Lissard's favourite game would have to be sardines.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M
                        M
                        MoanaLiza
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #22

                        More like Go Fish. I can imagine him playing it with Lord Fear and probably Sly and the Bhel-Shebah (with the dual personalities):

                        Lissard: Have you got any ssssevensssssss?"

                        LF: "Here you are me old newt!" hands Lissard all his sevens

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.