Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Series 3

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Series and Episode Discussion
  3. Series 3
  4. Martin

Martin

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Series 3
70 Posts 22 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    MoanaLiza
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    ...D'oh and I thought that Stag was a kind of dear or even something to do with weddings! I also wondered if he got a bit dizzy when he was on spin dizzy with the pineapple. I probably would've been!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Dan
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      ...D'oh and I thought that Stag was a kind of dear or even something to do with weddings! I also wondered if he got a bit dizzy when he was on spin dizzy with the pineapple. I probably would've been!

      Well, he does say "right - let's get off this thing" 😉

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Raven
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        WHAT A LAD! Funniest dungeoneer ever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • W
          W
          Willowherb
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          I liked the way he kept on telling off his advisors, eg: "Hurry up!" "Come on" "Stop whispering - I can't hear you!" Excellent!

          Oh yeah - and then there was this:

          MERLIN: "(15?) feet high, 73 miles wide; Romans and Picts fighting either side; what was the name of this great divide?"

          MARTIN: "I think it could be the Grand Canyon..."

          Nooo! Just as well the team corrected him on that one. But no - he was a pretty good dungeoneer apart from that slip. I have trouble deciding whether his team or Leo's was better.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            It was a shame to kill him like that... It was tight to give him a question like that...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • R
              R
              Raven
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              That question was easy, the beetle one.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MoanaLiza
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                Here's one thread

                http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/yabbse/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=487

                and another

                http://www.talkknightmare.co.uk/yabbse/http://www.knightmare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1;action=display;threadid=535

                I have a feeling that there might be a couple more but I can't remember though.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K
                  K
                  King_Gazz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  Well at least he was the entertaining team of that series. But overall i would say barry's team from series 7

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Fidjit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    Lippy dungeoneers!

                    Elita: What'y got then!?

                    Dungeoneer: Shove off face ache...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B
                      B
                      Bumptious
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      I've just re-watched this quest, for me, Martin was the most entertaining dungeoneer for the first six series' . In addition to the aforementioned quirks, his sheer impatience made him captivating, especially the tutting and sarcastic remarks. It was refreshing to see a dungeoneer take the lead as he did, and stop his advisors from dithering, which made for a real quick-fire quest. Don't get me wrong, though, if I were one of his advisors, i'd be tempted to walk him off a cliff.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.