Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

CorridorofBlades

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

CorridorofBlades

@CorridorofBlades
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Celebrity Knightmare ?
    C CorridorofBlades
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Surprised no one mentioned Cheggers! He was on The Adventure Games and a celebrity edition of Incredible Games.

    I would also stick a vote in for Chris Evans


  • Funniest moments
    C CorridorofBlades
    General Discussion

    I think this script say all about my funnest moment.

    Dunston: "Why did the dragon cross the road?"

    Motley: "I don't know"

    Dunston: "To get his pension"

    Motley: "But I don't get it"

    Dunston: "Neither did the dragon, he wasn't 65!"

    it was the way smirkendoff laughed!


  • most etnse room
    C CorridorofBlades
    General Discussion

    My name say's it all, the Corridor of Blades has got to be the most tense room, but block and tackle has been know to push me to the edge of my seat also.


  • What age are you...?
    C CorridorofBlades
    Off-Topic

    Those sad faces were meant to be just question marks , but glad to see my name isn't in use, being that this room was my all time fav.  ;D


  • What age are you...?
    C CorridorofBlades
    Off-Topic

    I attained 18 years, and this is my first post! Fantastic to see that i'm not as bad as i think!

    PS I would have thought my user name would be in use already??????????????????????????

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.