Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jenovadeath

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
J

Jenovadeath

@Jenovadeath
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
10
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Legal Knightmare DVDs
    J Jenovadeath
    Bring Back Knightmare

    If we're still trying for this I'll whap a linky on my facebook later

    K xxx


  • Would YOU accept the challenge?
    J Jenovadeath
    General Discussion

    Hi all,

    been away for a while!

    Hope you're a-ok not, and yes I am an FFVII fan

    Kim

    xxx


  • Would YOU accept the challenge?
    J Jenovadeath
    General Discussion

    I'd be interested

    Kim

    xxx


  • Greetings...again
    J Jenovadeath
    Newbie Welcome

    waves Howdy! Pleasure to meet you.

    K xxx


  • Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
    J Jenovadeath
    Fan Creations

    I'd like it too

    Kim

    xxx


  • Bonjour mes amis
    J Jenovadeath
    Newbie Welcome

    Oh, I'll forgive you, I work in Boldon ha ha! I hope to hang around for a while, I like it here

    My French is the bugbear of my working life. I wish I had more confidence with it lol!

    sits and looks at DarkComet, awaiting story

    K xxx


  • Re:Wall Aid 11
    J Jenovadeath
    Fan Creations

    ooooo if you do one this year I will help out!

    K xxx


  • Bonjour mes amis
    J Jenovadeath
    Newbie Welcome

    Am loving it so far thankyou. Don't lock me in a dungeon Kieran - I'll be good!

    Pooka, FFVII is the besst game ever

    K xxx


  • Bonjour mes amis
    J Jenovadeath
    Newbie Welcome

    ha ha thanks guys!

    K xxx


  • Bonjour mes amis
    J Jenovadeath
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi all,

    Geordie KM fan here - hope everyone's doing well today. Finally stopped lurking and registered

    Kim

    xxx

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.