Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

jsmith42

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
J

jsmith42

@jsmith42
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hi!
    J jsmith42
    Newbie Welcome

    Welcome.

    Not the most original greeting, but it's late, and I'm tired.

    ...because "hi" and "I miss Knightmare" are so very original too.

    Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome.


  • Hi!
    J jsmith42
    Newbie Welcome

    I'll try and avoid those things.

    I hadn't seen that, no, so thank you.


  • Hi!
    J jsmith42
    Newbie Welcome

    Is there any answer I could give which would stop you from suspecting me?


  • Whats your Life Force reading?
    J jsmith42
    General Discussion

    Green. Although all i've had this morning is a cup of tea, I'm just not that hungry.

    Maybe it was green tea?

    I'm always amber. Perhaps I would be green if I ate hamburgers that just lay randomly distributed on the ground...


  • 100 Greatest Kids TV Shows
    J jsmith42
    News Discussion

    "curious"

    What position did Knightmare get to?


  • Hi!
    J jsmith42
    Newbie Welcome

    I miss Knightmare.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.