Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Knight-Rich

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
K

Knight-Rich

@Knight-Rich
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • A kid's TV show I can't remember the name of,,,,,
    K Knight-Rich
    Off-Topic

    Managed to find it

    It was called Elidor!

    http://www.classickidstv.co.uk/wiki/Elidor

    http://www.classickidstv.co.uk/wiki/images/f/f6/Elidor_9.jpg


  • A kid's TV show I can't remember the name of,,,,,
    K Knight-Rich
    Off-Topic

    Hi all,

    With my recent re-interest in Knightmare it got me thinking about other shows which were on around the same time. I remember one TV programme I really enjoyed but have never been able to remember the name of or if it was on CBBC or CITV.

    All I can remember is it was a drama which was spanned across many episodes with the story continuing each time. It followed a group of kids that somehow got caught up with these kind of portal type things which brought these evil type creatures from the past (or possible another world) into their world and they would try to find these kids and kill them. I remember one episode when these bad guys got really close to harming these kids and an axe was implanted into the front door of where they lived. I think the bad guys were dressed in black, possible an orc type creature?

    I've spoke to a few friends about this and no one can remember and think it must of been something else as it sounds too violet to be on in the kids schedule. But, I sure I remember watching it and really enjoying it.

    Anyone have any recollection of what i'm talking about?


  • What happened to CITV?
    K Knight-Rich
    General Discussion

    I rember coming home from school and flicking between CBBC and CITV. I looked through both channels recently at around the 'Kids coming home from school' hour and found no mention of CITV. Just did some research and it seems no more kids shows are shown of channel 3 around this time. Why is this?

    I have some great memories of the kids TV shows shown when I was growing up and i'm sure all people my age will think the same.


  • Hello All!
    K Knight-Rich
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi all, im Rich from the UK,

    I loved Knightmare when I was a kid and was pleased to see such a great following on-line

    Looking forward to contributing to the forum,

    Thanks

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.