Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

MagicMiranda

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
M

MagicMiranda

@MagicMiranda
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
83
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re:Knightmare!
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and welcome to the forum!


  • Re:Good Knews, Bad Knews
    M MagicMiranda
    Forum Games

    Good Knew: Martha uses the knife she is hiding and cuts a hole in the bag of cash causing it to spill out as Lord Fear leaves.


  • Pickle
    M MagicMiranda
    General Discussion

    LOL Not quite a post I expected to find....


  • Hi i'm new here
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and welcome to the forum. Hope you had a good sleep.


  • I'm new
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and welcome.


  • Re:Hellooooooooooooooo!
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and welcome to the forum!


  • Re:Hello I'm new too
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Sorry bout the very very late Hiya but been a busy bee else where. Hiya and welcome to the forum.


  • I'm baaaaack!
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya Heathcliff and welceom back to the forum!!


  • Where am I?
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya Lord Dread and welcome to the forum of madness. Hope you enjoy your stay.


  • Knightmare HANGMAN
    M MagicMiranda
    Forum Games

    A please.


  • *Hello all*
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya Bags84 welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We're all pretty friendly around here but quite odd as well you may say...though others would call it insane.


  • OMG
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and welcome to the forum...lucky you for being able to watch such a great show. I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as you do KM....if thats possible....


  • My Nightmare History
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello there , welcome to the forum, hope you have a great stay.


  • Enter Stranger
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya sibecg, sorry it's a bit belated but welsome to the forum.


  • Unintended Knightmare references in books
    M MagicMiranda
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    I've been reading Terry Pratchett a fair bit recently and in one of his books (Equal Rites I think) it mentions the Powers That Be.


  • *Walks into the door frame*
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello Ankaris, welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay.


  • Hi guys
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya Varrock, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy meeting the nice people of the forum. We're all pretty friendly even if we're not sane.


  • So long ago!
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and welcome to the forum, hope you have a great stay. we're all a pretty friendly bunch here and enjoy meeting new victims people.


  • Here at last!
    M MagicMiranda
    Newbie Welcome

    Hiya and a belated welcome to the forum. I hoep you enjoy your stay.


  • Knightmare Discussion Forum Convention
    M MagicMiranda
    Real Life Meetups

    Well if something is/can be arranged I'd love to go and if you want help I'd be more than happy to offer any help that I can.

    The idea for the charity is great.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.