Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

spinynorman

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
S

spinynorman

@spinynorman
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Corrdior of Blades
    S spinynorman
    General Discussion

    Does anyone else agree that Barry got killled in CoB in series seven. I'm sad enough to have watched over and over in slow motion and he definately got killed


  • Things you would never SEE in the dungeons...
    S spinynorman
    Jester's Corner

    Simon Le Bon........but Nick Rhodes on the other hand


  • Dressing up
    S spinynorman
    General Discussion

    If you were going to a fancy dress party and (obviously) you had to dress up as a character from Knightmare who would you go as? I'm thinking Smirkenorff would be impressive but probably impossible to carry out. Lord Fear is quite a good one too.


  • Tally-Ho
    S spinynorman
    Newbie Welcome

    Just thought it was about time I actually posted something on this site so here goes....

    I was watching Knightmare since about series 5/6 and  its a great source of pride that I have the last EVER eposide on tape with two others with Barry in it which I have spent the last ten years obsessively watching.

    Other interests include the cooper temple clause and Crewe Alex FC

    God what a depressing life I lead.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.