Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

zzt

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Z

zzt

@zzt
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
82
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The Knightmare Vending Machine
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    The machine accepts your coin. It rattles for a bit, and then dispenses a scroll with a spell named "TRUTH". Uh oh. Is there something that caused this spell to be needed?

    I fish in my pockets for several seconds and finally produce a coin, which I insert.


  • The Knightmare Vending Machine
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    You receive a clue scroll.

    A coin in the hand is worth two in the machine

    I insert a coin.


  • Knightmare Audio Series: Christmas Special 2016
    Z zzt
    Fan Creations

    Had a listen all the way through! That was a lot of fun - I thought there was at least one particularly nice moment on every level. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't gone through it yet.


  • Hey, I'm back.
    Z zzt
    Newbie Welcome

    Being a Knightmare fan is so much about nostalgia, so it's great to see an old member returning. There is turning back after all.

    Drassil!! I remember you. How have you been? It's been an age, hasn't it!!

    'do a barrel roll!' [...]

    Ha, I'm glad someone did get the joke Interesting little tidbit you posted about Lords of the Game too! I'd heard of its existence in my absence, but I don't think I've ever gotten to see the pilot myself.


  • U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...
    Z zzt
    Jester's Corner

    ...Sly Hands gets his name legally changed to "Ben", dons the classic helmet, and goes on a quest for the Shield.


  • Hey, I'm back.
    Z zzt
    Newbie Welcome

    Well, thankfully, I was able to get my old username back proper with Mystara's help. So now I'm back fully! Hello everyone.


  • Hey, I'm back.
    Z zzt
    Newbie Welcome

    It's been, what, somewhere around a decade since I was here under the name "zzt"? Hi folks. Hope everyone's been alright.


  • I made a foolish meme video with Knightmare clips
    Z zzt
    Fan Creations

    I don't know how much of an overlap there is between fans of Knightmare and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but I made this, and I'm proud of it, and I hope that at least one other person here gets the joke I made here.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTlNm-N-Z8


  • We could use an off-topic forum.
    Z zzt
    Website Feedback

    You know, a forum where the talk doesn't have to have to deal with Knightmare... but it can be talked about. It's just that pretty much anything can be talked about on the forum I'm proposing... at least, anything that's within TalkKnightmare's rules and regulations. What do you all think of this ide?


  • They would never say...
    Z zzt
    Jester's Corner

    Treguard: Do a barrel roll!

    (Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference.)


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Mark Knight


  • Missing room from series 4
    Z zzt
    General Discussion

    Which swinging-axe thing? The one with the axe-skeleton over the bridge in the Vale of Escargot?


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Firestorm


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Bones


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Blood


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Legend


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    A Present


  • That damned life force....
    Z zzt
    General Discussion

    Did you become a biology major or something?

    I personally do not enjoy seeing skin peeling off skulls. I don't know whether you have some kind of kick out of it, or you thought it was "cool" because it was gross, but I don't like it. Especially the bit where the camera passes through the eye of the skull.

    Woooh... that's one of the things I didn't like about the LF clock... shiver The whole skull on its own is creepy, too...


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Dungeons Deep and Caverns Dark


  • Re:Game of Links (The KM Variety)
    Z zzt
    Forum Games

    Spyglass Detector

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.