Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. A great Knightmare joke...

A great Knightmare joke...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
386 Posts 46 Posters 13 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G
    G
    GrimaldineGrimwold
    wrote on last edited by
    #112

    Elita's mouth is so big that Tim Child originally hired her not to act, but to store all the props, costumes and equipment in her gob.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #113

      Elita's mouth is so big and foul, after eating she has to pick the goblins out with a pitchfork...

      LOL.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        GrimaldineGrimwold
        wrote on last edited by
        #114

        I'm not saying that Elita's mouth is big, but when she went to treat a mouth ulcer once, I heard Bumptious' voice coming from inside saying "We'll need a lot more powder here..."

        GG: Sorry, meant no offence. If you want, I'll put a bucket on my head, wear my old paperboy's bag, hold a twig and a jar of jam in my hands and offer to find you a spell...

        Between Emii, Debz and Ark's posts, I always seem to be laughing. Well, Ark, even though I wasn't really offended, an UNBINDING spell would be helpful. Or if you're feeling lazy, a bone for Festus would do.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrandDizzy
          wrote on last edited by
          #115

          What have I started here!? I go away for a couple of weeks and this thread descends into a flood of generic big-mouth jokes! Good job I'm back with a sixth joke...

          Man: Doctor, Doctor, I've watched Knightmare so much I'm suffering from hallucenations.

          Doctor: Ooh, nasty!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            GrandDizzy
            wrote on last edited by
            #116

            #7:

            Q: Why is it so hard to get an interview with former Knightmare contestants?

            A: Because they're always sidestepping the questions.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              GrandDizzy
              wrote on last edited by
              #117

              #8:

              Q: What do you call a dungeon master who protects the royal kitchen from intruders?

              A: Tray guard.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A
                A
                Ark
                wrote on last edited by
                #118

                Between Emii, Debz and Ark's posts, I always seem to be laughing. Well, Ark, even though I wasn't really offended, an UNBINDING spell would be helpful. Or if you're feeling lazy, a bone for Festus would do.

                Er...well, it seemed like a good idea at the time! You know, combining a large bone with an RELEASER spell to release your two sides, the best of both worlds? Unfortunately, I kind of mis-spelt the spell name, and...

                slams shut a door when a couple of bones stick out, all yelling things like "Faceache" and "Dragon Droppings"

                Dammit...how could I spell it RE-ELITA? Erm, could you call back? This could take a while...

                enters the room armed with a BAG spell and several rolls of duct tape...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GrimaldineGrimwold
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #119

                  LOL. Must think of more Elita jokes. thinking cap on

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #120

                    I thought of branching out into more Sidriss jokes, but can't think of any. So if anyone can finish the line, "Sidriss is so stupid..." please fire away.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GrimaldineGrimwold
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #121

                      #7:

                      Q: Why is it so hard to get an interview with former Knightmare contestants?

                      A: Because they're always sidestepping the questions.

                      I think this is the best of your new offerings, GD.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • H
                        H
                        Hazard
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #122

                        Q. What goes stiff after one stroke?

                        A. The Dungeoneer during phase shift.

                        Did nobody else notice this one? my fave, easy

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E
                          E
                          Emii
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #123

                          LOL thanks

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • JamesAJ
                            JamesAJ
                            JamesA
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #124

                            What have I started here!? I go away for a couple of weeks and this thread descends into a flood of generic big-mouth jokes! Good job I'm back with a sixth joke...

                            Man: Doctor, Doctor, I've watched Knightmare so much I'm suffering from hallucenations.

                            Doctor: Ooh, nasty!

                            Love it  ;D

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • JamesAJ
                              JamesAJ
                              JamesA
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #125

                              #8:

                              Q: What do you call a dungeon master who protects the royal kitchen from intruders?

                              A: Tray guard.

                              And that one

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • JamesAJ
                                JamesAJ
                                JamesA
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #126

                                Did nobody else notice this one? my fave, easy

                                Yeah I'll agree with you

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • JamesAJ
                                  JamesAJ
                                  JamesA
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #127

                                  So I asked Sidriss what job Motley does.

                                  She replied "He's a fool".

                                  I then said "Yeah, you're right about that, but he is in fact a jester".  ;D

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • G
                                    G
                                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #128

                                    Sidriss is so stupid that ten minutes after taking up tap dancing she fell into the sink.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • G
                                      G
                                      GrimaldineGrimwold
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #129

                                      Sidriss is so stupid she bought a solar powered torch from Julius Scaramonger.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G
                                        G
                                        GrimaldineGrimwold
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #130

                                        Sidriss is so stupid she stared at an orange juice carton for twenty minutes because the label said "concentrate".

                                        Sidriss is so stupid that when she asked what the letter after X is, and I said "Y, Sidriss", she said "because I want to know".

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • G
                                          G
                                          GrimaldineGrimwold
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #131

                                          I'll try and think of a few more. But I'm sure you lot can do far better.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.