Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Can anybody remember...

Can anybody remember...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
49 Posts 11 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Emii
    wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Or maybe you could make a shrine out of cuddly little Lord Fear toys AND knitting needles grins sadistically would that do, your Lordship?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • JamesAJ
      JamesAJ
      JamesA
      wrote on last edited by
      #41

      **      _

         (|''|)

         ^=^

       / | F | \

      /  o=o   \

      /| | |\  

           ^^

      **

      😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮

      CRIKEY!!!! That is quite actually rather good!  ;D

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JamesAJ
        JamesAJ
        JamesA
        wrote on last edited by
        #42

        Come on your Lordship - we need more input!  😉

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          LordFear
          wrote on last edited by
          #43

          It's been a long time since I last graced you stupid Mortals with my presence (and speaking of presents, what did you all get me for Xmas?) but I have returned from my Winter break to insult and belittle you all.

          I must say I am impressed by the construction of a shrine in my honour (though I must say it smells ever so slightly of sucking up to me). I must thank Mr. Aukett for keeping everything alive in my absence, but as I have returned to save the board, it will no longer be necessary.

          Anyway, in parting, I wish each and every one of you pathetic specimens an absolutely miserable New Year (but one filled to the brim with Knightmare repeats), during which I will make it my mission to insult each person on this board individually.

          Fear

          PS: I was only kidding just there, I hope you all had a great Xmas and have a fantastic New Year)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • JamesAJ
            JamesAJ
            JamesA
            wrote on last edited by
            #44

            HOORAY  😄

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E
              E
              Emii
              wrote on last edited by
              #45

              LOL! Thanks for the compliment, Aukie...I rather enjoyed making a lil LF doll. Where did we put those knitting needles?

              Oh yeah - Crappy New Year to you too, your Lordship.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                GrimaldineGrimwold
                wrote on last edited by
                #46

                (and speaking of presents, what did you all get me for Xmas?)

                How about a bone from Festus's collection, dearie?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  Emii
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #47

                  I arranged for all of Lissard's family to go and see him - think of all the brothers and sisters that came from Lissard's batch of tadpoles! Have fun, your Lordship...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • JamesAJ
                    JamesAJ
                    JamesA
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #48

                    LOL! Thanks for the compliment, Aukie...I rather enjoyed making a lil LF doll. Where did we put those knitting needles?

                    My pleasure

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JamesAJ
                      JamesAJ
                      JamesA
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #49

                      I arranged for all of Lissard's family to go and see him - think of all the brothers and sisters that came from Lissard's batch of tadpoles! Have fun, your Lordship...

                      I think his Lordship will need a heck of a lot of breath fresheners for that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.