Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. What's your battle cry, eh?

What's your battle cry, eh?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
26 Posts 22 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    LordF
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Lord Fear

    "I'm going to flog you into your own personal hell!!!"

    Very suiting don't you think?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      MoanaLiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      I think a clean generator might be the best one not a dirty one, so please keep them clean skip and anyone else for that matter, thankyou.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        Gizensha
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        "I'm going to smack you like a first grade teacher, and hit you with a steamroller!!"

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          SemtexJack
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          A puff of pink smoke and Semtex Jack appears his back turned to his quarry!

          "Hah, Jacks Back" Turns around to reveal a sharpened Gladioli....

          "Well hello! Oh you don't seem that bad really! Here have some cake before I eviscerate you....what? It's what I get paid for!!"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MagicMiranda
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            Who is that, sprinting amidst the wasteland! It is MM, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! She grunts vengefully:

            "I'm going to smash you all the way to Wiener Neudorf, and throw you out the airplane door!!"

            For my character on Surrounds.

            Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling across the candy store! It is Midnight, hands clutching a reflective halberd! She grunts apocalyptically:

            "By Odin's mighty spear, I sow darkness and discord like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              Malefact
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              For the Festive season: "I'm gonna stuff coal so far up your stocking, you'll be coughing up diamonds!"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                simiano
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                Running on the desert, carrying a bladed baseball bat, cometh Simiano! And he gives a gutteral roar:

                "In the name of malice, I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!!"

                I knew i was always meant for evil

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  dontyoulikemypie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  Hark! Who is that, running amidst the cliffs! It is DYLMP, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a bloodthirsty howl, his voice cometh:

                  "I'm seriously going to bruise you all the way to Wackersdorf!!"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    dontyoulikemypie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    Wasn't that the name of one of the villages in Series 8?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HarveyTowersH
                      HarveyTowersH
                      HarveyTowers
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      Running on the mini-mall parking lot, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Harvey Towers! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

                      "I'm seriously going to contort you until you spontaneously degenerate!!"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P
                        P
                        Phoenix
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        Hahahaha!!!

                        I can't quite believe how fitting mine is...

                        Sprinting out of the cliffs, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using two hardened pitas, cometh Phoenix! And she gives a mighty grunt:

                        "I'm going to contort you into the stuff of nightmares!"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          darkDescender
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          I gave it another try, but mine just aren't all that good...

                          Who is that, skulking along the fields! It is Marc, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a low howl, his voice cometh:

                          "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

                          see?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B
                            B
                            Billy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            Yea, verily: Who is that, striding along the mini-mall parking lot! It is Billy, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He cries apocalyptically:

                            "I'm going to punch you like a wrecking ball, and trade you for a candy bar!"

                            Superb!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Groups
                            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                            The Team

                            Join
                            Submissions
                            Contact
                            KM Chat
                            Privacy Policy

                            The Site

                            About
                            Search
                            Site Map
                            Terms & Conditions
                            Q&A

                            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.