Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hi

Hi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
25 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    darkDescender
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Yes, hello and welcome! I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist and recently going slightly mad. Enjoy yourself.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B
      B
      Becxsmagic
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      I hunger for...pumpkin soup

      I'll get a batch started.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TheBrollachan
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        "I hunger, why don't you feed me"

        Greetings Becxsmagic, the Brollachan here, known by some also as 'that annoying...' . Welcome to the looney bin forums, enjoy your stay.

        prods Snowwiewolf with a feather

        Now what's this pumpkin doing here?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Snowwiewolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          Oh, sure thing.

          Dispell N I K P M U P

          There, that better everyone?

          Wasn't I changed back? Now how am I going to turn the Brollachan in to mouse, for prodding me with a feather if I'm a pumpkin?(!)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            Becxsmagic
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            Thanks Brollachan! I feel very welcome.

            Right, I think I've got the biscuit shower spell sorted

            Spellcasting: B I S C U I T

            Oh, now you're all chocolate mice. Oh well.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              TheBrollachan
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              mutters about woman who try using magic

              Still, I've always wondered whether I'm a man or a mouse.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B
                B
                Becxsmagic
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                Watch it! (bites Brollachan's chocolate tail off)

                Mmm...not bad (bites own ear off)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T
                  T
                  TheBrollachan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  (Good job this isn't euphamisms ahem)

                  Eeep my tail, eeep ear.

                  sniffles

                  And I was being nice to you as a newbie.

                  watches his tail regrow back

                  Oh I must be genetically modified, oh well I always thought I wasn't normal.

                  (edited as I've now paying attention a bit more)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    Becxsmagic
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    Well...you were so delicious I couldn't resist. Mmmm, chocolate.

                    PS I didn't bite your ear off, just your tail.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Drassil
                      Senior staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      Notes the date I bet you wish you'd saved a few of those pumpkins now!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • B
                        B
                        Becxsmagic
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        What a good idea!

                        Spellcasting...P U M P K I N

                        Turns herself into a pumpkin

                        That's not right...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Snowwiewolf
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          Ohh dear nasty

                          Spell casting: P-I-C-K-M-E-U-P

                          turns everyone in to smileys

                          :)     :o      :)    :)     :o      
                          

                          Whhoops!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.