Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

General Discussion

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Stupid, stupid people

Stupid, stupid people

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
44 Posts 17 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Malefact
    wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Agreed! How long did it take to think up?  😮

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      GrimaldineGrimwold
      wrote on last edited by
      #36

      Heh, thankyou for humouring me.

      I realise I should include this picture to explain several of the references.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Illusion
        wrote on last edited by
        #37

        That 'Nightmare' mixing desk photo is at http://www.knightmare.v-2-1.net/behind/ray/3/3-4/16.htm

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          Malefact
          wrote on last edited by
          #38

          Thanks for that. Now I know I'm not insane!  😄

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            Tom41
            wrote on last edited by
            #39

            I remember several people being 'stupid' during Knightmare's run. For instance, one dungeoneer was walking along that path, and the adviser clearly said "Turn to your right". The dungeoneer instead sidestepped to the right - and ended up sinking into a pit of green stuff!

            Also the bit where they missed the first 'step' and had to jump the gap in Merlin's chamber. Why didn't the dungeoneer just STOP after making the jump? He kept walking forward and ended up falling into the pit!

            And why are people having problems with spelling TREGUARD when his name was written in the credits at the end of every episode!

            Treguard/Dungeon Master: HUGO MYATT

            --

            Spellcasting: E,D,I,T

            Sorry I thought this topic was about how stupid the advisers/dungeoneers were in the series. Is there a separate topic about that?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              Malefact
              wrote on last edited by
              #40

              There are several!  🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                Kawaii_Catgirl
                wrote on last edited by
                #41

                Grimaldine - that rap was bloody brilliant! (to quote one Ronald Weasley). Although perhaps referencing poor Amanda's top three times was a bit much. We should try and find her...

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T
                  T
                  Trial_by_Spikes
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #42

                  Maybe she still has said top. Another potential guest for a convention.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #43

                    Although perhaps referencing poor Amanda's top three times was a bit much. We should try and find her...

                    I'm sorry for that. I wanted a theme to return to and got carried away. It's good in that case I didn't have enough lines to fit in:

                    *So Julie ended beaten, bruised and black-eyed like a panda

                    But she still looked so much better than that top did on Amanda.*

                    If she ever finds this website, she'll probably kill me. Divine justice would probably compel her to suffocate me with a certain item of clothing I won't mention.

                    Please Amanda, it's only meant as a joke. You can come and mock my wardrobe if you so wish.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GrimaldineGrimwold
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #44

                      I see you've said your piece in the Guestbook, Emii.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.