Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. They would never say...

They would never say...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
432 Posts 58 Posters 5 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F
    F
    Fidjit
    wrote on last edited by
    #421

    Treguard: I wouldn't take that path team it's closed for resurfacing.

    Treguard: This lady team is Mellisandre, the village mule, everyone has has a ride except the local jester.

    Treguard: Are any of you three epileptic? Yes? Then I suggest you tell Julian to put the bottle down and just leave team.

    Pickle: Coming through the door holding a parcel Your Amazon package has just arrived master.

    Pickle: Wow! Either The Great Rift of Angar

    has got longer and bigger... or Smirkenorff is having a bad diarrhoea day!

    Pickle: Looking up at Treguard, almost a whisper Shall I fetch a can from the fridge master??

    Pickle: Team approach Doorkis Well, I've already shown you what to do here team, I'm just popping off for a quick shower. I should be back before you finish, but if not, go through Dunkley Woods, watch out for Ariadne, and don't get killed. Won't be a tick...

    Pickle: Christ, I feel a big dump coming on here!

    Smirkenorff: Romanha, in the advertisement I specifically asked for a guardian, not a nanny!

    Lissard: To Lord Fear No offence lordnesssssss, but if you're so clevernesssssss why don't you come up with a plan and do it yourself!

    Lord Fear: The Sewers Of Goth! Miles upon miles of the filthiest stench and sewage. Impenetrable, except for a single rowing boat I conveniently left in the open!

    Greystagg: Over a sort of tannoy system Good morning, this is a sister announcement, could whoever is leaving the front door open please shut it as dungeoneers, fruit sellers and double-glazing salesman keep getting in. Thank you.

    Greystagg: Well WILL have revenge on you Fear! Witchaven, as you well know is all but destroyed...

    Lord Fear: Oh it was me! Sorry I got so wasted last night I couldn't even remember if it was me or Raptor who defiled Heggartys' drawers. So glad I reminded him to bring a bag!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #422

      Treguard: Play fair, or Fear play foul, all begins again at the allotted h- no, wait, that doesn't rhyme. Play fair, or Fear commit crime, all... no, that won't do. Erm... take care of yourselves. And each other.

      Treguard: And Pickle... write me a version that scans and rhymes.

      Pickle: At once, master.

      [A few moments later, Pickle hands Treguard a new parchment to read from.]

      Treguard: 'Play thee fair, or Fear play foul / Game on's at the allotted owl.' Allotted owl?! What manner of nonsense is this? "Ah, here's the designated nocturnal bird, good, we can resume play."

      Pickle: Well, if Fear's playing fowl...

      Treguard: Are you trying to make an oaf of me, elf? Explain yourself. What kind of twit would allot an owl? Who?

      Pickle: Twit... who...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        Drassil
        Senior staff
        wrote on last edited by
        #423

        Advisor: "I'm hungry."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          Drassil
          Senior staff
          wrote on last edited by
          #424

          McGrew: "Taran-tara, och aye the noo, 'tis bold McGrew to dance for you."

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #425

            Advisor: Take the chicken...

            Dungeoneer: I'm not touching THAT, I'm a vegan!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • F
              F
              Fidjit
              wrote on last edited by
              #426

              Dungeoneer: Where am I?

              Advisor: We can't see anything it's too dark!

              Treguard: Alexa! Turn on the lights in Level One!

              Alexa: Okay.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fidjit
                wrote on last edited by
                #427

                Gargoyle from Season 3: "Peril is the reward of ignorance. Which is why I wished I'd died after ignorantly nutting this wall and getting my head stuck here..."

                Dungeoneer: (standing by the Sewers of Goth😞 "Did somebody fart in here?"

                Greystagg: It's my time of the month and you bring me Witch Amber?! Where is the chocolate ice cream and my Twilight box set you ignorant fool!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Drassil
                  Senior staff
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #428

                  Advisor: "Spellcasting: Haitch-"

                  Treguard: "No."

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    Fidjit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #429

                    KMDF: There is no way that exactly twenty years on Fidjit would ever come back to the forum!

                    Screenshot_20230305-204850.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      Drassil
                      Senior staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #430

                      KMDF: There is no way that exactly twenty years on Fidjit would ever come back to the forum!

                      Happy 20th anniversary, Glenn. Thanks for remembering us and Knightmare. We certainly remember you! Not forgetting that you weren't named Fidjit in the beginning.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        Drassil
                        Senior staff
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #431

                        Brangwen: Please don't rush to answer. Take your time; talk it over. You've got this.

                        Frightknights in Series 5: Sorry, Lord Fear! We'll keep still and be quiet right away.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          Drassil
                          Senior staff
                          wrote last edited by
                          #432

                          Dungeoneer to Oracle of Confusion: "You're on mute."

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.