Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Series 3

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Series and Episode Discussion
  3. Series 3
  4. Mrs. Grimwold

Mrs. Grimwold

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Series 3
18 Posts 13 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WhiteFloatingSkullW
    WhiteFloatingSkullW
    WhiteFloatingSkull
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    And I thought I was the only evil entity around here...

    {Floats there, ominously...}

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      Selphie85
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      there's a sure fire way to tell if an old women is evil or cruel.

      "what is iodine used for?"

      Pure evil- treating any kind of graze or cut

      plain cruel- treating large cuts

      sweet- oh i used to use that but it stings really badly so i'll go and get you an elastoplaste and a cookie

      took chemistry as a child- it a halogen element that can be used in the production of aromatic nitriles.

      Simple test.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K
        K
        Kieran
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        I always liked Mrs G, not only was she funny, she was also a great creation all round.  

        She was sadistic, no doubt, one minute friendly, next rather nasty.

        Playing her in RPG5 was mucho fun  😎  And I can bet Tom Karol was more than pleased with his role.

        Shame she did not carry on for S4 and beyond.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          Purgatory
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          has anyone been able to draw up a pictuer of Festus from what we know about... it ?  🙂

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            Emii
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            I might try that ^.^ in fact, I think I'll go do that now. How many heads has he got again?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • R
              R
              RoxxAatherton
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              Three wasn't it?!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MoanaLiza
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                I'm quite sure that Mrs G said he had two. I think we had better ask GG to make perfectly sure, but I'm perfectly sure that Mrs G said it was two though.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  Purgatory
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  TWO heads, but he used to have 3.. i believe he eate one of them.. lol

                  also i think she said he had about 6 tails or something?

                  What an ungly looking thing.. 2 heads and a stump kinda disgusting

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G
                    G
                    GrimaldineGrimwold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    E's two-headed, which is better than being two-faced like that b**** Mildread. (I'll tell 'er where to stick her first place trophy from the pie making contest.) Used to av' three, but Grimwold- that's my 'ubbie, dearie, bit one of 'em off. We do now know it was down to the fact that 'is pie- the one I leaves for 'im in the kitchen- 'ad been stolen by none other than Smelly Sandra, or worrever 'er name is.

                    And 'e 'as 5 tails. And 'e likes barking. And e's behind you.

                    sound of electronic barking followed by chewing

                    Oops. Too late. Sorry, dearie.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowwiewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      Gives a bone to Featus

                      I like two headed thingies... and I like things that bark or howl. So I like Festus. And what about Mildread imitating that dungeneers voice and trying to lead him on to that couldron... Now THATS evil...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • R
                        R
                        RoxxAatherton
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        E's two-headed,

                        Lol, shows you how much I know about old festus  doesnt it?

                        I'll shuddup now

                        Gives festus 2 big juicy bones, one for each head

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.