Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

darkDescender

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
D

darkDescender

@darkDescender
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
505
Topics
24
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • CITV documentary
    D darkDescender
    News Discussion

    I'm trying very hard not to just start squealing like a giddy schoolgirl.

    My Sky+ box is going to be busy. I can see at least 18 shows I want to keep.


  • greetings from oop north!
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Is that what we ate? gag


  • greetings from oop north!
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and also from Oop North although I'm a Yorkshire lad rather than Stoke on trent and I don't remember ever watching Mysterious Cities, but it sounds jolly interesting and oh my, this soup is delicious, don't you agree?

    Enjoy yourself.


  • Introduction Thread
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    But who is truly the sane one here? Is it you, with a job, a car, and a happy home life? Or is it me, in my underpants, covered in Marmite and inventing new swearwords to shout at pigeons? Oh, yes, it's you.


  • Introduction Thread
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and I'm not shouting!

    All right, I am. I'm shouting, I'm shouting, Im shouting!

    Enjoy yourself.


  • Ooh nasty, another introduction
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and I'ma firin' mah lazor.

    But yeah, charity shops and car boot sales are your best bet.

    Enjoy yourself.


  • How'd you like to be in a Knightmare fanfic?
    D darkDescender
    Fan Creations

    I can only apologize. Over and over and over again.


  • How'd you like to be in a Knightmare fanfic?
    D darkDescender
    Fan Creations

    Just a note to say i've recently deleted my fic "The Other Side Of The Greater Game" as it was very bad and horrible and I was very ashamed of it. My only excuse is 'it seemed like a good idea at the time'.


  • Michael Cule: TV and film appearances
    D darkDescender
    Cast/Crew Projects

    O.K. Thanks for the answer.


  • U kno sum1's been messing w. the dungeons when...
    D darkDescender
    Jester's Corner

    Season 8.

    There is a knock at the door. Treguard answers. It's a young woman in a red outfit.

    "da-da da da da da! I am your Singing Telegram..."

    Treguard shoots her and slams the door.


  • I'm just getting started
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Mrs. Peacock was a man?!

    But yeah, it's always makes me feel good when someone gets the reference.


  • Michael Cule: TV and film appearances
    D darkDescender
    Cast/Crew Projects

    Well I tried, but you're just too smart for me.

    Yes, it was horrible, wasn't it?


  • I'm just getting started
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Yes, hello and welcome to the Knightmare forums. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, and here at the forums we all have one thing in common: We're all being blackmailed and nobody knows who's blackmailing us. Enjoy yourself.


  • Michael Cule: TV and film appearances
    D darkDescender
    Cast/Crew Projects

    About my earlier post regarding Michael Cule in 'Dirty Weekend' I've just discovered the entire scene is up for viewing on Youtube. However, I'm not sure if it's allright for me to post a link due to the graphic nature of the scene. Could anyone answer this for me?


  • New years resolutions
    D darkDescender
    Jester's Corner

    You can't see me right now, but I'm doing that 'we're not worthy' pose thing from Wayne's World. That's how impressed I am.


  • Hi,
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and I have sworn revenge against the fashion industry, ever since my parents were killed by rogue fashion designer Carlsberg Lagertop. Will you join me in my quest for...wait a second...

    Flashback

    Mama! Papa!

    • Flashback*

    It was youuuuuuuu!!!

    Draws guns

    Let me give you a smoking hot welcome!

    Oh. And enjoy yourself.


  • *peers around the door*
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Well, I am genuinely sad that he's died. He was a great wrestler.


  • *peers around the door*
    D darkDescender
    Newbie Welcome

    Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and in mourning for the Macho Man Randy Savage.. Enjoy yourself.


  • Michael Cule: TV and film appearances
    D darkDescender
    Cast/Crew Projects

    While we're on the subject of Michael Cule, I've just discovered a charming little film called 'Dirty Weekend', a film which features Michael Cule having distressingly graphic sex with a woman before being brutally murdered. Yes, it really is as horrific as it sounds.


  • Michael Cule: TV and film appearances
    D darkDescender
    Cast/Crew Projects

    I apologize for my outrageous faux pas.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.