Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

dragon204

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
D

dragon204

@dragon204
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
29
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Snapper-Jack OR Sly Hands ?
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    I like both, but Sly gets my vote, since I love thiefs and he's funniest character  ;D


  • KM-VR + Series 6
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    Thanks Bob  😄

    Based on what I've heard I wont go near the Challenge forum


  • Who would you like?
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    Dragon: Hey thats my line!

    Snowwie turns Skarky in to a piece of wood

    Dragon barbeques wood Skarkill

    Dragon: Thats better


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    Just bicause I'm his cousin doesnt mean I have to like him or that I'm on his side, besides I like scorching the opposition  ;D


  • Who would you like?
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    Acually I ment just roast him not kill him or harm him or anything else


  • KM-VR + Series 6
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    rofl?

    I seriously need a chat-dictionary....


  • Googlewhacks
    D dragon204
    Off-Topic

    Apparently a new fish appears on the screen... I wonder what they did with the old fish?


  • Googlewhacks
    D dragon204
    Off-Topic

    I used to have a cat tamagochi a giga-pet I can still hear the commercial: Dont forget your... gigaa-pet!

    Nowadays I have Mopy-Fish who floats at the top of the screen of my computer.... no wait why does it say: "bring mopy to life"? Uh oh.....


  • Just for fun
    D dragon204
    Fan Creations

    And I thought Snowwie was the master chancing the topic 😮


  • The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
    D dragon204
    Jester's Corner

    *How to keep cool * by Bhal-Shebah


  • Who would you like?
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    Hmmm.... I'd go out with Bhal-Shebah, but he's my cousin... Red Death is dead how ironic...

    hmm... I'd go out with Smirknoff him being the cutest dragon in all the dungeons.

    ps: I could fry Sylvester for you Frighty, if you want me to


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    Pink fire balls?! Now hows that possible.... thinks


  • Confusion.
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    I missed the dog schene, but it sounds great!

    I just remembered one thing, didint Lilith say: "I can hear you spies" ?


  • The Traders: Good Or Bad.
    D dragon204
    General Discussion

    I liked Rothberry, he sounded funny  🙂 and Julius was great!

    The only thing I remeber about Bartam was when an advisor said to a dungeneer "Wawe the gold under his nose" it was funny, but otherwise I cant remember a thing about him


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    hugs Kieran

    That would be a good idea, since the last forum I was to got burned down. The owners still rebuilding it


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    Actually I'm Bhal-Sbahs cousin  🙂

    awww sorry Moley hugs


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    Breathes fire at Moley

    Oppsie... Never say anything loud behind me. I have a scorch reflex  ;D


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    Sounds like the rivalry me and Snowwie had when we met  ::)

    Snowwie turns Dragon in to a stink bug

    Dragon turns Snowwie in to a chew toy then turns her self in to a dog

    Snowwie turns Dragon in to a eleghant fish

    *Dragon turns Snowwie in to a rock....  

    Plus there were some other stuff like the time I put chilli peppers in to her sandwich and put old porridge in to clothes basket  ::)


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    BWA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! I think I'm going to like you...  

    Hmm... you two seem to have a rivalry just call dragon three times and I shalt roats you-know-wich-goblin-master

    Yeah, I know. Just a joke.    

    Actually, it's usually only the blokes she turns into animals now I think about it. Sexism, you reckon?

    It is. At a camp she chased aorund some boys bicause thye had insulted (in the most minor way) and yelled "Come back! I'm gonna show you what FEAR REALLY IS!!!!"

    "Gazz just wants to have friends...

    Oh King Gazz just wants to have friends."  

    Now where did I put my guitar....


  • New dragon
    D dragon204
    Newbie Welcome

    Snowwie turns Skarkill in to a chicken

    Dragon bebeques Skarikill-Chicken

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.