Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jericho6

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
Jericho6J

Jericho6

@Jericho6
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
74
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    edge of the


  • Have I Got Knightmare For You?
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Jester's Corner

    As I understood it, Lord Fear usually won... 😕


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    "Vim", which was


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    was engraved several


  • Re:Vote "Knightmare" for ITV's 50 Greatest Shows
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    News Discussion

    I thought Footballers' Wives was a Sky programme?


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - particularly if


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    How many times


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    thrust between extortionate


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    to the skies


  • Have I Got Knightmare For You?
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Jester's Corner

    b'ding

    Hugo Myatt should present an episode of Have I Got News For You! Genius!


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    a sharp zebra.


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    more than the


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    bauhaus golf lounges


  • Ariadne
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    General Discussion

    oh, she was in a forest in season 4? Ah, ok. I was thinking of the one where she was in that room from level 1 in season 3.

    Yeah, a forest is a good place for a spider's lair - but I'm a purist, and I don't like forests being in KM in the first place ¬_¬


  • Ariadne
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    General Discussion

    Season 2. The season 4 version just didn't look like a spider's lair.

    I don't know why she was missed out of season 3. Maybe they just had a lot of other stuff they wanted to use? 😕


  • Clips
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Website Feedback

    Why do the clips need to go? 😕


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    dangerous, like soup.


  • Knightmare - The New Age
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Fan Creations

    I'm using Linux.


  • Knightmare - The New Age
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Fan Creations

    Will this project be Windows-only?


  • Re:3 word story
    Jericho6J Jericho6
    Forum Games

    polished their buttocks

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.