Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Jester's Corner

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Jester's Corner
  3. A great Knightmare joke...

A great Knightmare joke...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Jester's Corner
386 Posts 46 Posters 13 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    Emii
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Lord Fear: Hands, I want to speak to you, NOW.

    Sly: Yes, yer Lordship?

    Lord Fear: I have reason to believe that since I have banned you from drinking on the job, you have moved onto other forms of intoxication. Have you anything to say to this?

    Sly: Its true...

    Fear: furious What is?

    Sly: I tried sniffing coke the other day, but I got the ice cubes stuck up me nose.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Debz_gD
      Debz_gD
      Debz_g
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      Heh heh heh very good!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JamesAJ
        JamesAJ
        JamesA
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        Lord Fear: Hands, I want to speak to you, NOW.

        Sly: Yes, yer Lordship?

        Lord Fear: I have reason to believe that since I have banned you from drinking on the job, you have moved onto other forms of intoxication. Have you anything to say to this?

        Sly: Its true...

        Fear: furious What is?

        Sly: I tried sniffing coke the other day, but I got the ice cubes stuck up me nose.

        EXCELLENT!  😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • G
          G
          GrimaldineGrimwold
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          Lord Fear: Hands, I want to speak to you, NOW.

          Sly: Yes, yer Lordship?

          Lord Fear: I have reason to believe that since I have banned you from drinking on the job, you have moved onto other forms of intoxication. Have you anything to say to this?

          Sly: Its true...

          Fear: furious What is?

          Sly: I tried sniffing coke the other day, but I got the ice cubes stuck up me nose.

          Hey, that is genuinely laughworthy. Well done, Emii!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            Emii
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            LOL! Thanks! Don't expect any more though...I'm a one hit wonder!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              Thanatos
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              What's the difference between the Eye Shield and BBC Choice?

              One is a pointless supplement which no-one actually likes and which was only ever put in to add some unnecessary padding and pointless TV sequences to an otherwise exemplery entity...and the other's an item in Knightmare.

              I promise to come up with a better one within twenty years.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JamesAJ
                JamesAJ
                JamesA
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                I'll be happy to extend that to thirty mate  😉

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  Emii
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  Q. What do you get if you cross Pickle with Majida?

                  A. A rude pointy-eared loudmouth with no dress sense.

                  ...wait. That's Elita!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    Emii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    Q. What do you get if you cross the Red Dragon with Festus?

                    A. A giant dog that scares the sh!t out of you and then disappears

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      Emii
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      Q. What's the difference between Ah Wok and Motley?

                      A. One's a humble servant, the other's a crumbly pervert...

                      groan I'll stop the bad jokes now.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PookaP
                        PookaP
                        Pooka
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        All good jokes but Thanatos' BBC Choice one is by far the best.  ;D

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E
                          E
                          Emii
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #36

                          Ok...sniffle...I'll never try and joke again...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G
                            G
                            GrimaldineGrimwold
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #37

                            Q. What do you get if you cross Pickle with Majida?

                            A. A rude pointy-eared loudmouth with no dress sense.

                            ...wait. That's Elita!

                            This one is fabulous, though!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • JamesAJ
                              JamesAJ
                              JamesA
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #38

                              Ok...sniffle...I'll never try and joke again...

                              Don't cry.... keep 'em coming!  ;D

                              It's what this post is here for isn't it?  😉

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • JamesAJ
                                JamesAJ
                                JamesA
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #39

                                I know of this jester who was in a rock band, yes, he was in MOTLEY CRUE!!!!

                                Ho! Ho!  ;D

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • E
                                  E
                                  Emii
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #40

                                  LOL!  ::)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • JamesAJ
                                    JamesAJ
                                    JamesA
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #41

                                    They get better:

                                    I know of this cat who's an evil sorcerer, his name is

                                    MOG-DRED!!!!  ;D

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T
                                      T
                                      Thanatos
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #42

                                      Thanatos' BBC Choice one is by far the best.

                                      I am concerned for your sense of humour.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • JamesAJ
                                        JamesAJ
                                        JamesA
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #43

                                        Nothing wrong with that  ;D

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • G
                                          G
                                          GrimaldineGrimwold
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #44

                                          Nothing wrong with that  ;D

                                          I liked the BBC Choice joke too. Even though it went on a bit.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups
                                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                          The Team

                                          Join
                                          Submissions
                                          Contact
                                          KM Chat
                                          Privacy Policy

                                          The Site

                                          About
                                          Search
                                          Site Map
                                          Terms & Conditions
                                          Q&A

                                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.