Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Off-Topic

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Re:Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Re:Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic
145 Posts 28 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TheBrollachan
    wrote on last edited by
    #132

    Moana Liza: The chicken crossed the road because I told the chicken that I would open my jar of honey if it didn't cross the road.

    Brollachan: The chicken was in search of the Holy Grail, and crossed the road because if it crossed the bridge it would have to answer 3 questions.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F
      F
      Fidjit
      wrote on last edited by
      #133

      Whay did the chicken cross the road?

      Hell if I know!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Raven
        wrote on last edited by
        #134

        Ever tried asking the chicken?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M
          M
          MoanaLiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #135

          Colonel Sanders (KFC): Did I miss one?

          Martin Luther King: The chicken crossed the road to reach the promised land, and express his independance. Let us join hands today, and follow that chicken!

          Looks like you pinched them from the link I gave on the backup forum.

          Superspurs: Because I did yet another poll sigh

          Moana Liza: To have right go at those ntl peeps

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R
            R
            Raven
            wrote on last edited by
            #136

            I didnt see your link, but my friend showed me a site about chickens crossing roads a few months ago. I was trying to recollect from it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #137

              It was probably from the same site that your friend showed you but I did post a link to a chicken joke page on the backup forum a few weeks ago.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HStormH
                HStormH
                HStorm
                wrote on last edited by
                #138

                http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/attachments/road.doc or http://havetstorm.tripod.com/knightmare/id9.html

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HStormH
                  HStormH
                  HStorm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #139

                  Madmogsue: "To buy Final Fantasy toys from the shop on the other side, obviously."

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N
                    N
                    Naitch
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #140

                    What about doing me?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HStormH
                      HStormH
                      HStorm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #141

                      You asked for it!!!!

                      Naitch: " Let's see now.

                      Yes, this is a good question.

                      I've thought about it.

                      And I have discussed the motivations with the chicken.

                      I have come to a conclusion.

                      This is what I think.

                      I believe the chicken crossed the road to go to the computer shop.

                      Because it was a kind and helpful chicken.

                      And it wanted to buy me a new keyboard after I wore out the RETURN key on my old one."

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N
                        N
                        Naitch
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #142

                        Not Bad

                        Thats the sort of thing I would say

                        Have a free Pooka

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HStormH
                          HStormH
                          HStorm
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #143

                          Takes the Pooka

                          Thanks. Have a new keyboard in return.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PookaP
                            PookaP
                            Pooka
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #144

                            thriftysquirrels: "Hark! is that a chicken i hear! Ferrets 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 yay"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A
                              A
                              Akerbie
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #145

                              Why did the chicken cross the road?

                              The same reason the dugeoneer crossed the causeway!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Groups
                              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                              The Team

                              Join
                              Submissions
                              Contact
                              KM Chat
                              Privacy Policy

                              The Site

                              About
                              Search
                              Site Map
                              Terms & Conditions
                              Q&A

                              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.