The Interactive Knightmare RPG allowed volunteers to take on the dungeon in the Knightmare chat room.
Devised and presented by Adam Battersby, the RPG ran for three seasons between 1999 and 2001. It featured in-game images in the second year and video in the third year.
Several further seasons were written and filmed as a growing community project but none made it to gameplay.
Season One (1999)
5 Sessions (16 October - 13 November 1999)
- Team 1: Anton
- Team 2: Forester
- Team 3: Michael and Forester
- Team 4: Jon and Nicholas
- Team 5: Fear (aka Tim Child)
Season Two (2000)
15 Sessions (3 September - 17 December 2000)
- Team 1: Rachel, Alex and Neil
- Team 2: Jon Harris, Nicho, and TonyH
- Team 3: Sidriss, Jeff and Andrew
- Team 4: Ashley, Robert and Louk
- Team 5: Forester and Rachel
- Team 6: Steve, Bald Yeti and RaNg.
- Team 7: Daniel and Stuart
- Team 8: eviljester and greig
- Team 9: Jackie and Jeanna
- Team 10: Jaffa, Ark and Hiltono (Oliver Hilton from Series 8 winners)